WaterBear is a free interactive streaming platform dedicated to the future of our planet. Through world-class storytelling, cutting-edge technology and a global network of partners we work to drive impact. Join our growing community now!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Communications, the digital marketing manager will be responsible for leading and executing day to day paid media campaigns across digital channels to generate traffic, brand awareness and online conversions. We want a tribe of engaged WaterBear Network members.
We’re looking for a team player, with high energy (it is a start up after all!) who loves to continuously think of creative ways to increase traffic and conversions. You are data-savvy and understand that every action in the online space should be measured and analysed — you also love the start up, content and documentary space and feel passionately about sustainability.
Paid Media & Digital Growth Responsibilities
- Drive member acquisition, lower CPA and optimise landing pages
- Maximise customer awareness, acquisition and retention by utilising the full WBN value proposition (content, partnership and technology), across all channels (paid and non-paid)
- Lead the growth and hit growth targets of a variety of acquisition channels including paid-social, retargeting campaigns, paid social platforms while maintaining customer acquisition cost
- Set up and implement paid media content strategy and campaigns across SEO, search, display and social according to campaign KPIs (site traffic, conversions, engagement, awareness)
- Map out customer journeys and personas, and analyse data to drive decisions and digital spend
- Manage digital/paid budget and allocate set number against campaigns
- Optimise paid media campaigns
- Define target audience, attribution modeling and lookalike audiences
- Track all data points and define KPI’s
- Weekly monitoring and reporting of KPI’s – focus will be on lowering CPA while increasing acquisition numbers
- Work closely with social agency on plan for publishing and promotion/paid support of social media content across global and local channels, as well management of dark posts and paid media campaigns according to campaign KPIs (site traffic, conversions, engagement, awareness)
- Test and optimise social campaign content for maximum performance
- Run landing page A/B tests to optimise membership conversion
- Work closely with product team to optimise product for conversion
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a media agency or brand environment. Direct to consumer subscription experience is a big bonus! You should have examples of running successful campaigns and managing online channels driving traffic and improving brand recognition with the intended audience
- Attribution modelling, campaign optimisation, AB testing, marketing automation, marketing CRM (SAP) and understanding of HTML, CSS etc.
- Operational experience with current paid media formats across Online Video, Social, Display, SEA
- Data management skills, with experience of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Microsoft Excel
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Hard-working, organised and willingness to assume tasks outside core responsibilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with interdisciplinary teams (marketing, production, partnerships, as well as clients and partners)
- Experience with social media publishing and tracking tools
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the Job Reference above in the subject line of your email.