Senior SEO Specialist
Digital technologies disrupt the world and all aspects of our lives and enable companies to deliver
experiences exceeding all previous ones, continuously raising the bar. More and more, consumers
interact with companies through digital channels. But with every digital innovation, expectations are
getting higher, so we need to keep up, better even, lead the way to show to our customers what we
stand for: Be where the customer is – Connect consistently with our customers – Offer amazing and
relevant experiences – Make it simple and effective – Make it work !
We aim to become the best digital team in the world of logistics – do you want to be part of our fabulous
In our journey to become the best digital team in the logistics world, we are developing many innovative
ways to engage with customers: we have the latest marketing technology and applications available, we
have attracted senior specialist in the field of digital marketing, and have an in-house team to deliver
creative concepts & content.
The Search & Advertising team’s mission is to acquire new prospects and retain customers with
meaningful content via our paid and earned channels. The team provides the skills, insights, analytics
and execution power to deliver data-driven marketing tactics across the digital experiences and
The Search & Advertising team is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist
To achieve the above mentioned ambitions, we are looking for Senior SEO Specialist at our
Digital Marketing department situated at the International Head Office of FedEX in Hoofddorp.
The Senior SEO Specialist, under minimal supervision, develops and executes strategy to increase
organic visibility and performance for FedEx internationally. Provides expert-level analysis in organic
digital marketing related disciplines. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to
complex and interrelated matters and projects. Collaborates with international stakeholders across
various teams to align SEO development and content optimization.
Your main activities:
You will work with Regional Marketers, Marketing Technologists, Content Managers and product teams
developing digital experiences to execute the strategy in daily operation. This includes – but is not
– Develop and implement an organic search strategy to ensure that the organization’s online
properties rank highly in search engines, grows organic traffic, and increases overall conversion
rates and revenue.
– Analyse performance data, research, identify and implement opportunities to expand our organic
search scope globally.
– Day to day management of website architecture, technical optimization, content, linking and other
factors to improve SEO.
– Grow SEO knowledge at FedEx globally, working together with marketers in various international
regions; coaching peers
– Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
and to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
– Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates with the following requirements are what we need:
– University / business degree at Bachelors or Masters level or equivalent
– Minimum of 5 years experience in online marketing, focused on voice of the customer
– Proven experience and expert knowledge of SEO and Organic Search
– Advanced quantitative and analytical skills, experience with data visualization
– Experience working with Data Analytics & Visualization tools (Google/Adobe Analytics)
– Identifying local opportunities while maintaining International strategy
– General project management experience
– Experience leading complex initiatives in a corporate environment
– Strong human relations, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
– Fluent in English (spoken & written). Knowledge of other languages is desirable
– PC literate, with in-depth online knowledge, eagerness to stay up-to-date with latest developments
– Entrepreneurial mentality
– Ability to work in multi-disciplinary & international teams, covering multiple time zones
What we offer
– A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment
– Stacks of opportunities for personal development and career progression
– Lots of responsibility and room for initiative.
Sound good to you? Fantastic, please reach out to Erwin Kuipers (firstname.lastname@example.org). We want
to hear from you!