As Head of performance marketing you will be responsible for building and managing a team that plays a huge part in the further growth of a pure-online global market leader.
While reaching for the sky, you and your team, will have a (big) positive impact on the life of thousands of young people all over the world. This all happens within the highly advanced and international minded Centre of Excellence for Marketing & Technology, within Amsterdam.
As mentioned before, it’s a new team and it all starts with your role. So big responsibility because you will be the one defining the overall in-depth strategy and the corresponding team set-up to be successful.
In your role you will be responsible for all performance marketing channels of this particular department, which has a huge impact on the operational excellence of this global player. Nothing is fully set, and you will get autonomy to use channels that are needed to reach the goals. In terms of strategy, the focus will be on making sure internal resources become mandate, by building the bridge between your team and other sophisticated departments like (Marketing) Technology, Data Platform and Marketing Automation.
Your team will be responsible for setting the overall strategy and executional strategy for advanced (Data-driven and automated) campaigns, most likely focused on Paid Search, Paid Social, E-mail and also Display, Affiliate and SEO will play their part.
Do you have a strong leadership track-record in performance marketing? Do you speak the same language as the subject-matter specialists in your team and you know exactly what talent is needed to be successful? Make a huge and positive(!) impact on thousands of people as well as the success of one of world’s biggest pure-online players!
What’s in it for you as Head of Performance Marketing?
- The ability to (still) make big impact on the success of a pure-online global market leader
- With great responsibility comes a great and corresponding salary
- The ability to hire the best to make the impact you are looking for
- Access to great technology stacks, advanced in-house resources etc.
- Post-covid perks; One of the coolest offices in Amsterdam with a strategic location in terms of commute, success-parties, ability to work from home, flexible hours and a lot of other office perks..
What’s needed to become the Head of Performance Marketing?
- > 6 years of experience in international Performance Marketing specific. With strategic knowledge gained out of operational experience
- > 2 years of experience in leading an internationally orientated team of Performance Marketeers
- Experience in setting up/leading advanced journey-based campaigns
- Preferably you have agency and clientside experience
Do you fit the profile? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get in touch ASAP. Thanks!