The world has been sitting at home for the past 1.5 years. A period in which almost all activities related to fun and culture were not possible. Now that all countries are opening again worldwide, after long periods of yearning for freedom, fun, experience and making beautiful memories, the era of optimal enjoyment has arrived!
You want to do something fun in your favorite city, or have arrived in a foreign country. Where should you go and where can you do it?
This Global Tech Organization makes it possible to get in touch with the Top 10,000 attractions and A-venues worldwide in the most optimal and user-friendly way! More than a million app downloads have already been made and several million locations have been booked from this platform and now comes the good news; The most important factor of impact on this is Paid Search and for that very reason we are looking for the very best Paid Search Specialists who want to work in the most advanced marketing organization of the future!
Characteristics of the organization:
When talking about an organization that is a playground for the real PPC enthusiast. Then you won't find a nicer place than this. With multi-million dollar campaign budget and campaigns in 11 different languages, the organization has chosen to do everything in-house. It is therefore not surprising that the entire marketing organization is organized around Paid Search and that everything is automated.
A PPC team with many specialists sails the course, the average specialist here is technical and/or has an advanced profile within data. You are part of this team. There is no hierarchical atmosphere within the team, but mainly the need to work together, to learn from each other's expertise and arrive at the ultimate strategy. Projects are divided based on expertise and affinity and are handled completely autonomously.
To automate the campaigns and provide advanced insights about data, the PPC team has a dedicated product team focused on Paid Search Automation and a team dedicated to Advanced Data. With these teams you work closely together on more advanced matters regarding automation, inventing new in-house tooling and building a custom data platform for example.
You and your colleagues like taking responsibility and can best be described as open-minded, modest, intelligent and team players. The culture is best described as international and diverse. Which is not surprising with an organization active in multiple regions of the world. Such as USA, APAC, Northern Europe, Western Europe, Southern Europe and Middle East.
Where do you step in as a Global SEA specialist?
All objectives are super SMART. Your main KPIs are formulated around ROI, orders and with sub-goals around automation. In addition to all kinds of goals, there is mainly a lot of space to build, and that is exactly what you will do as nothing is set. You work autonomously within the projects that belong to you, spot new opportunities and take the lead in this.
- You are often involved in strategic matters, and you also have matters that are oriented around; collecting feedback from the campaigns, collecting, and analyzing data, testing changes and new keywords, and sometimes also setting up a campaign manually – which you then test again and ensure that it is automated.
- Daily you work together with the Paid Search specialists with whom you are jointly responsible for the overall strategy. As mentioned before, you also work closely with the developers involved – with PPC domain knowledge – daily, where you learn from the mountains of engineering and technical data expertise.
- It doesn't stop there from a PPC perspective. Your monitoring tools are so good that you are a valuable and important sparring partner for the Development team of Google itself, which includes around the development of its own products. In this way you are both internally and externally on a source of knowledge that you can only dream of and here it’s fairly normal.
What does your experience and personality look like:
Ultimately, this Global Tech Player looks at a complete picture of drive, skills and personality. Above all, you are a real PPC enthusiast. And because it is an organization that is growing very fast, it is important that you recognize yourself in a growth mentality, both in knowledge and personally. Also important are:
- You are used to working with complex Paid Search accounts in terms of background, it doesn’t matter if you are from the client and/or agency side;
- You are very handy with data and preferably have experience with the more advanced data tooling / platforms;
- ideally you have an international background and/or experience with international campaigns – but not a must;
- You are analytical, open minded, eager for feedback, like to receive help and are not afraid to take responsibility
There is a lot of ambition in the organization. As a result, there is a lot of opportunity within the marketing team for growth and to think about other disciplines and projects. In addition to the terms of employment, you are given a lot of room to experiment. They also offer many interesting extras:
- Market-based salary (but real) with very good secondary conditions.
- In addition to working with the very best specialists in the market, you boost your level of knowledge by means of: various substantive training courses and specified on a personal level;
- Working closely with Google's own development team;
- Everything has been thought of in terms of secondary employment conditions (sports, outings, social activities, personal allowances, pension, etc.)
Space to achieve real results. You have an entrepreneurial attitude and a vision that you would like to roll out. This company gives opportunities to people who take the lead.